0800 SARAHS (0800 727247)
Here’s what parents have to say about our programme
- “Range of activities offered were interesting and mostly outdoors. Loved that you guys went down to the beach so often and the layout of the hall was great for movement and having separate play areas. Really liked the photos on the walls of the staff and all the activities the children could choose from.”
- “Crab hunting!! Wandering down to Little Shoal Bay was an absolute highlight for my son.”
- “FABULOUS! You guys genuinely enjoy what you do and its obvious. Really happy leaving my son in your care.”
- “Fantastic- friendly welcome, calm environment, activities already set up as an ‘invitation to play’.”
- “I have been so happy to find this programme- it was the perfect mix of stimulating and fun activities, and freedom for creative play, quiet time, and relaxation. The environment was well managed and had a sense of calm- unlike the frenetic feel and pace of other programmes. I also felt that the leaders were very hands on with the children, which keeps things safe and fun.”
- “The variety of activities for children, catering for different needs/strengths/interests. Nice to see areas for kids to have quiet time if needed as well as being responsible for tidying up after themselves.”
- “Thanks so much. You provide a wonderful and unique service. I just hope you don’t become too popular so I can’t get in with my last minute bookings!”
- “To all Sarah’s team,
I would like to send you all a BIG THANK YOU for all the hard work, dedication, care and love you have given to my daughter.
Your programme was so much fun and everyday there was something special. My daughter was always very excited about going to your programme.
The amazing people working at Sarah’s have made my daughter and I feel very comfortable; gaining a real sense of belonging and confidence, like a home away from home.
I highly recommended Sarah’s School holiday programme to everyone and I am looking forward to next term’s holidays.